Have you scheduled an initial interview with us?
- Colleen for SW Calgary and Bragg Creek:
- Kenna for NW, NE and Downtown Calgary:
If you have read through our Services, Policies , Rates and FAQs, all you need to do now is a little bit of paperwork. You should find everything you need to know here. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to Contact Us.
Select the desired document/form by clicking the appropriate link below and save the document/form to your computer.
- NEW CLIENTS will need to fill out the Service Information Sheet prior to our inital interview. If you have initiated service with sit, stay., please have this information sheet filled and signed and prepare two key copies for each lock to your property.
- The Service Contract is included with the Service Information Sheet. You may download it and view it seperately or make a copy for your own records.
- Our Services and Policies are also included in the following document. We will go over these with you during your interview.
Contract & Service Information Sheet (Please review and sign page 6)
- Our operating procedures our outlined in the following document, please review it carefully. It contains important information about your provacy and what happens in the event of an emergency.
- We have gathered some information that will help you prepare for leaving your home and pet in our care. Please use the following Checklist to assist you in finalizing your arrangement with sit, stay.:
Services Check-Off List
- EXISTING CLIENTS, who have used our services before may email us to set up a new reservation.
NOTE: All of these documents are in Adobe Acrobat. If you don't have a current version of the Acrobat Reader installed on your computer you can download/install a FREE copy by clicking the link below. This program is safe, virus free and provided at no cost to you. Install Acrobat Reader